There’s a new trend on the net. Bloggers; come, join in! Once you’ve been tagged you must reveal your secrets. Here’s how it goes:
Each player must post these rules first.
- I’ve been with the same girl for 2.5 years know. We met in highschool and I love her so.
- I was featured in the free Stockholm newspaper PunktSE recently.
- This year will be the first I have to pay tax on my salary.
- I managed to get into the internationally acknowledged Karolinska Institutet of Stockholm. I even managed to get into the program I wanted and was among the first 13 to be selected out of 500 applicants (Damn I’m proud of myself!). I’m going to study hard, wish me luck!
- I haven’t seen any full length films of The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy. Truth is, they bore me to death (sorry Johnny Depp).
- I own the first version of Pokémon for the original Game Boy and the latest for the Nintendo DS (Red version and Pearl version if you wanted to know). I didn’t bother with any of the in-between games.
- I had once plans of buying a real sword, made from professional blacksmiths. It was supposed to be a replica of what the crusaders used to weild (Katanas are too expensive).
- According to a machine we had in Phys. Ed. I only have 4.7 % body fat. No matter how many times I took the test I could not get above this value. The machine seemed accurate on other people though (Test your own body fat index).
För svenskar intresserade av att köpa svärd ta en titt här: http://bjorn.foxtail.nu/kopa.htm
You have been tagged!
Lämna en kommentar
Inga kommentarer ännu.